** SUPERSTAR DevOps Required**
Welcome candidates from all countries.
A permanent job with generous benefits package and great career advancement opportunity!!
Our client, a very well respected eCommerce company with a great reputation to work, is looking for a SUPERSTAR DevOps Engineer who can be responsible for collaborating software development teams and information technology resources to support business processes and provide operational efficiency using industry standard technologies.
- Establish best practices in continuous integration and continuous deployment for various applications
- Assist in designing container based architectures for the transition of reporting and manufacturing analytics to cloud based deployments
- Help build and foster an open standards approach to the development lifecycle
- Promote strong quality control practices through continuous integration and continuous deployment implementations
- Be able to respond to urgent matters after work hours
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- At least 3 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Expert Linux system administration and scripting
- Solid experience building cloud-based architectures (Google Cloud)
- Containerization experience using Docker, deployment through Kubernetes
- Be able to deploy, manage and run multiple Kubernetes clusters in actual production environments
- Design, building, running CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins, Git, Nexus. Knowledge of Spinnaker is a plus
- Good command of English
- Welcome candidates from all countries
This permanent role is an opportunity to work in a fast growing eCommerce company with an attractive salary and great career advancement opportunity. If you would like to learn more then please apply now!