Our client is a modern international software vendor, focusing on enterprise clients in Banking and Insurance, and now expanding their operations in Thailand. They are looking for Business Analysts with potential to grow, and help them take advantage of major opportunities within the local marketplace.
As a highly driven and responsible individual, your primary focus will be assisting with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments, including:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred
- At least 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience
- Be able to work on the client's site
- UiPath certification is a huge plus
- Very good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Thai national (only) with a good command of English
This permanent role is an outstanding opportunity to work with state of the art systems and technologies, and comes with a very attractive package salary and excellent career prospects. If you would like to learn more, please apply now!