Our client, a very well respected eCommerce company with a great reputation to work, is looking for a User Experience Specialist.
You should want to help grow usability, conversion, design, and be part of a fun and exciting CX team supporting this leading eCommerce company in Thailand.
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience, Product Development, Marketing and Data Insights team to provide user experience solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs, gather A/B test requirements, gather necessary qualitative and quantitative data, form hypotheses, develop predictions, and define success metrics.
- Solve interaction design problems using analytics, A/B testing tool, usability testing and internal/external research.
- Present formal results, insights, and recommendations to the broader digital group including product owners, designers, analysts, and strategic decision makers.
- Analyzing users behavior and coming up with solutions for particular problems.
- Build up a prioritized roadmap of testing ideas.
- Good understanding of Interface and interaction design.
- Experiences in web analytics tools, A/B Testing tool and multivariate testing.
- Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
- Strong User Experience Research is MUST
- Highly diverse UX and software engineering technology development experience.
- Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
- Deep understanding of user experience, user interaction, and design across mobile platforms, devices and products.
- Lightweight prototyping ability.
- Experienced in Agile.
- Previous experience with eCommerce Content Management System a plus.
This permanent role is an opportunity to work in a fast growing eCommerce company with an attractive salary (Max 70k) and great career advancement opportunity. If you would like to learn more then please apply now!