Our client is a dynamic and innovative company providing IT solutions for clients around the world to both Thai and Global clients with the concept of IT by delivering high quality, cost-effective technical solutions
We are looking for "UI/UX Designer" who is responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
Job responsibilities include to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps; design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets; build page navigation buttons and search fields; as well as developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
Furthermore, duties involve to create original graphic designs, identify and troubleshoot UX problems, conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 2 years' experience as UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Good understanding of interface and interaction design
- Experiences in web analytics tools, A/B Testing tool and multivariate testing
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experienced in Agile
- Thai nationality