Our client, a leading global business and technical consultancy firm with a strong presence in Financial Services, is looking for a UI/UX Product Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Develop wire-frame and prototypes around customer needs and conduct concept testing and gather feedback
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design while align with product branding
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Up-to-date with UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- At least 2 years' experience in UI / UX designers
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
- Solid hands on skills with relevant tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other wireframing / prototyping tools
- Experience with JIRA and/or InVision is an advantage
- Good English and Thai language skills required
Please contact us to learn more about this exciting career opportunity, and to move your career to the next level with a major international firm!