Our client is a Leading Global Software Services Company based in Bangkok. We are looking for "Technical Application Support Manager" who is responsible for functional/ technical specification and implementation plan involving regional teams or vendors in order to provide appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- To be able to support regional business applications and work with regional teams in terms of regulatory and operational reporting systems for Application Support
- To be able to work with users and regulators to prepare implementation plan and work on go live process in a crucial aspect of IT Business Analyst
- To be able to support IT systems at Disaster Recovery Site during both BCR/DR tests and external BCP/DR tests
- To be able to work on IT projects as assigned given by Head of IT Department
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Banking Application Support such as core banking, cash management, reporting systems, payment systems or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in Banking or payment system knowledge
- Good understanding of information governance and confidentiality
- Experience in software development framework
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Thai nationality only with a good command of English (Written and Spoken)
This permanent role is a Senior Role with a very attractive package salary and a career advancement. If you would like to learn more, please apply now!