Our client is a modern international software vendor, focusing on enterprise clients in Banking and Insurance, and now expanding their operations in Thailand. They are looking for a Technical Account Manager with potential to grow, and help them take advantage of major opportunities within the local marketplace.
As a highly driven and responsible individual, your primary focus will be providing technical assistance to support pre-sales and post-sales activities, as well as working with the sales team to win new business and increase sales, including:
- Evaluate customer needs to suggest modifications, upgrades or additional features
- Assist with RFI, RFP documents and POC projects
- Provide reports to developers with client feedback on products/features performance
- Ensure software deliveries arrive on time and ready to run
- Provide reports on product performance and answer product-related queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred
- At least 3 years' experience as a Technical Account Manager, Technical Presales, or similar client-facing role
- Strong knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Solid hands-on experience developing and supporting enterprise software, with a good understanding of Open Source technologies (exposure to GoLang is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of how APIs work (including REST); knowledge of gRPC is a plus
- Good understanding of gateway development for high-transaction enterprise environments (e.g. Banking, Insurance), and with microservices and CI/CD; knowledge of Kubernetes and GoLive is a plus
- Very good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Thai national (only) with a good command of English
This permanent role is an outstanding opportunity to work with state of the art systems and technologies, and comes with a very attractive package salary and excellent career prospects. If you would like to learn more, please apply now!