Senior Quality Assurance Engineer: a next generation systems software vendor, focusing on Banking and Insurance sectors, is looking talented individuals who can work remotely and are based in SE Asia.
- Work in a fast and solid environment, ensuring delivery of high quality, secure and production ready systems
- Review documents provided by product owners and provide technical feedback
- Prepare detailed, structured test plans and cases, and then plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create and use automation scripts for running tests, track all issues, and run regression tests
- Work with internal product and development teams to ensure coordination of activities
- Track metrics such as defect rates and open defects
- Keep up to date with new testing tools and approaches
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- 5+ years professional experience as QA Engineer with a solid background in software development QA practices
- Experience writing clear and comprehensive test plans / test cases.
- Hands-on experience with white box & black box testing
- Hands-on experience with Open Source automated testing tools and writing automated test scripts
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum processes
- Previous experience in Banking, Finance or FinTech is a plus as is with performance or security testing
- Be able to work fully remote and self motivated
- Foreign national (resident in Thailand) or Thai national with good English skills
Successful candidates will get to work with a very talented group of individuals, all working to deliver the continued success of the company’s products. The role comes with a competitive salary - apply now for more details!