Our client is a well established international software vendor, with a growing presence in the region
Senior Implementation Consultant (Retail)
- You will operate as an senior consultant, working on specific client projects and assisting with new business initiatives
- Discuss client requirements, design solutions based on the company's applications, and work on the implementation, testing and training of systems
- Manage your time and projects independently, reporting to a manager overseas
- Solid background in software implementation, including analysis, configuration, and delivery
- Experience with merchandising / SCM software (e.g. Oracle Retek, Aldata GOLD, SAP APO-DD, Dynamics 365 for Retail)
- Good technical skills / understanding of SQL Server / SSAS / SQL (MDX is a plus)
- Ability to work independently as well as onsite as part of a team
- Very good communications skills, pro-active and problem solver
- Thai national with Very Good English skills (Foreign national with very good Thai language skills maybe considered).
This is a rare and excellent opportunity for a senior consultant with a Retail background to have a very well paid and independent role. Please apply if this is the type of role you're looking for!