Our client, specialist food products, is looking for a Senior Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive Secretary is expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multinational working environment.
Executive Secretary should be organized, has superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in related field with age between 25-40 years old
- At least 5 years of work experience in an executive support role
- Provide secretarial support to Executive Management by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, etc.,
- Translations from Thai to English and vice versa in both spoken and written form
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource Development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
- Thai national with excellent command in English in spoken and written
This permanent role is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing food products company, and comes with an attractive salary / generous benefits. Convenient work location. If you would like to learn more then please contact / apply now!