Our client, a well respected eCommerce company with a great reputation, is looking for a good developer who likes making good apps.
- This role will be working in an Agile environment, and involve making things in new ways.
- You must be prepared to push yourself, and be ready to use latest technologies to deliver great apps.
- You will work with UI/UX, product and technical teams to complete apps.
- You will need to sure you're using best practice with regards to accessibility and usability
- Good skills with Android frameworks like Fragment, GCM and Intent; as well as automated Test framework like JUnit and Espresso
- Good understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in Kotlin and its ecosystems
- Able to show a good app(s) that you have already developed yourself
- Understanding of CI/CD and relevant workflows
- Understand working in a well organised, test-driven development environment
- Proactive and able to speak-up when you can contribute
- Thai or foreign national in Thailand
If you're ready to step-up and work in a world-class company, with an excellent work environment and good benefits, then please apply now!