A well established travel company with a solid international presence is looking for a product / project manager to help drive a key new online product.
Digital Project Manager
Working with various internal teams and external contractors, you will be handle day-to-day management and reliable operation of various new online tools / systems.
This will cover the full life cycle, from initial design, scoping, planning through to design (including UX), development and deployment.
The role requires coordination with internal management and with feedback from users to continue to enhance and improve the systems.
- relevant degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience managing digital projects, and able to show successful projects
- solid knowledge of software development, with hands-on skills to evaluate and feedback on code produced by internal / external teams
- solid background in product management and systems design including UI / UX
- Solid knowledge in the Travel sector required, and experience with an OTA is preferred
- very good communication skills and understanding of working with different nationalities
This is an excellent role for someone looking to extend their experience Product / Project Management, and still have their technical development skills valued. Great career prospects - please contact us now to learn more!