Senior DevOps Engineer: Our client is a rapidly growing international FinTech company specializing in payment solutions, providing a very modern and progressive working environment and using state-of-the art technologies.
- Help design and deploy high-availability systems which are scalable, fault tolerant, and secure, primarily using AWS with a micro-services based architecture
- Work with development teams to improve development and release lifecycle efficiencies by continually improving CI/CD processes and deployment tools
- Ensure security issues and concerns are addressed, and assist with compliance activities and processes
- Provide ongoing input on changes that will help improve performance, reliability and security of systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years' experience in Development Operations with a solid understanding of deployment infrastructure
- Solid experience with deployment in AWS and using services such as ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Redshift, Autoscaling in Linux environments
- Experience with CI/CD deployment tools including Jenkins and with managing micro services (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, etc)
- Good experience with Shell Script / BASH and preferably using Python for scripting services
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps principles
- Any experience with AWS Redshift and "big data" technologies is an advantage
- Experience / knowledge of cloud security and compliance e.g. CIS benchmark, MAS PSA certification, PCI is a big advantage
- A desire to build quality and reliable cloud-based infrastructure for systems deployment
- Thai national or Foreigner resident in Thailand
This permanent role is a great opportunity to work in the lucrative Fintech space and fast-track your career in world class DevOps work. It comes with an attractive salary and is conveniently located. Please apply now to learn more!