Senior Data Manager: Our client is the International Distribution / Retail company based in Thailand.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management
- Liaise with team members (Data Engineer/Data Scientist/Data Analyst/CRM Analyst), management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in data management or analysis (Senior Manager Level)
- Experience in KPI reports, Real time reports on dashboard, comparative data, production, adhoc report and business talk
- Experience in Tech/Digital Companies is a plus
- Strong leadership, people and team management skills
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms
- Thai national or Foreign national resident in Thailand;very good English skills required
This permanent role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. If you want to join a the International Distribution / Retail company with strong career development potential, then please apply now to learn more about this great opportunity!