Our client is a dynamic and innovative company providing IT solutions for clients around the world to both Thai and Global clients with the concept of IT by delivering high quality, cost-effective technical solutions
We are looking for "Senior Business Analyst" (1 year contract- renewable/ converted to be permanent) who is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and report to the CEO directly.The role:
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and validates data integrity. Also, demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others. Lead or participate in multiple projects for ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Displays proficiency with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, database systems, relational database architecture, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports. Also, deliver informative and well-organized presentations.
- Documents ability to investigate business trends and the underlying reasons.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.
- At least 5 years' experience of business analysis within software development or similar field.
- At least 5 years' experience of background and experience in the Finance, Accounting, Insurance industry and Software Development
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Have experience in using UML and working with ERP a plus.
- Have a good understanding of the combination of Waterfall methodology and Agile Project Management.
- Thai nationality ONLY
This permanent role is located in the center of Bangkok. This opportunity to work in a company with high growth potential also comes with an attractive salary (Max 150k). If you would like to learn more then please apply now!