Our client is an almost 30 years founded Food and Agri-business consultancy which run a wide range of projects in Thailand and Asia.
Location: reachable by MRT and BTS, located in Pathumwan (close to Lumpini Park area)
- Responsible for daily accounting operation transactions e.g. document checking, data key-in, issue invoices, A/R collection, expense reports, payments, and other duties as assigned
- Prepare regular accounting and financial reports
- Prepare monthly tax reports (Withholding tax PND 3, 53 and VAT report Por. Por. 30)
- Coordinate annual audit with independent auditor and management
- Provide accounting/financial analysis and recommendations to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in MS Office and Express accounting program is preferred
- Knowledge in Taxation and audit
- Detail-oriented and consistently able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills in English
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and multi-cultural. To apply your resume, Please click "Apply Now"