Our client is a Leading Global Software Services Company based in Bangkok. We are looking for "RPA Developer" who is responsible to develop and maintain emerging cross technology (RPA) related use case from requirements, feasibility study, ROI, technical design and implementation of small, medium to complex robotic process automation use cases across the Finance domain. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with Robotic Process Automation. Also, should have the ability to understand business and technical impact and articulate issues / risks and recommend solutions and resolution to Business, IT Leads and Sr. Mgrs.
- To be able to create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements
- To be able to design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation
- To be able to drive innovation, take risks and learn from failure and strive to always continue to perfect the Robotic Development Life Cycle (RDLC) process
- To be able to independently design and develop simple to complex multi system robotic automations. Work directly with the finance user community to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Minimum 1 years' experience as a RPA Developer or equivalent experience
- Experience in UiPath or Automation Anywhere (or) Alternatively
- Strong experience in .NET programming and solutions architecture
- Experience in software design & development and database
This permanent role is a Developer Role with a very attractive package salary (Max 70k) and a career advancement. If you would like to learn more, please apply now!