Project Manager / Scrum Master
Our client is small, but a well established and well run IT services company, supporting European clients, primarily working in the Financial / Fintech sectors.
- Manage development of a Fintech application, combining an existing web-based business application with a custom build web system
- Communicate with both client regarding requirements and priorities
- Lead the team developing and deploying systems, managing priorities and scheduling work via an Agile process
- Ensure testing is completed and systems are deployed in accordance with regulations and customer needs
- At least 7 years’ experience working in IT
- Solid experience in running software development team using Agile methodologies
- Candidates with solid and relevant experience as a business analyst / product manager who are looking to move into Project Management will be considered
- Knowledge (or experience) of SDLC, JIRA, CI/CD, ITIL
- Understanding of .NET framework and modern development principals preferred
- Well organized individual with good English skills (working daily with foreigners)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a small company with an international environment, and to develop / extend your skills in IT Project Management! Please apply now, or contact our consultant for information!