Product Manager: Our client is rapidly growing international Fintech involved in commodity trading / tokenization, working with a number of well established partners to broaden their reach.
- Determine business partners' business and aims and technical needs, including understanding how they will connect their own web presence and interact with the company APIs to support trades / transfer
- Advise on website design, UX/CX, and process and data requirements, document details, and coordinate with an international development team to deliver changes and connect systems
- Ensure testing, and monitor and coordinate on further updates / improvements to the system connections
- Assist with integrating with other partners including payment gateways, eKYC
- Help explain to potential partners details of the companies capabilities and APIs, and gather details of requests for enhancements / new features
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Computing or similar area
- 2+ years' experience in a product management / business analysis
- Good understanding of Agile development processes as well as technical understanding for writing / discuss technical specifications
- Experience / understanding of UI/UX and web interaction processes / customer journeys
- And experience working with Fintech / KYCs concepts, and B2B product environments is a big advantage
- Motived to learn fully about the available products, have good attention to detail, and be able to work on time-sensitive projects
- Very good English skills with native Thai language skills are essential
This permanent role is very conveniently located in central Bangkok, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. If you want to join a rapidly growing Fintech with strong career development potential, then please apply now to learn more about this great opportunity!