The Pre-Sales Consultant works closely with Sales Executives, Partners plus Product Development and Global Services to help identify, develop, and deliver sales of the insurance solutions. He also can be working as a team with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales for the same objective. He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales executives in selling the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required. In conjunction with the Sales Executives help manage and control the sales cycle from initial prospect contact, client needs analysis, solution presentation, completion of proposals, delivery schedules and product specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or at least 5 years of relevant industry experience, comfortable with business and technical aspects.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant for Insurance Core Software
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email with IT skilled people
- Motivated, hard-working team player with initiative and able to self-manage
- Good skill in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Thai nationality with a good command of English