Our client is a Leading Global Software Services Company based in Bangkok. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic "Pre-Sales Consultant" who is responsible for providing assistance to the sales team in identifying clients’ needs, proposing and demonstrating the insurance solutions to pursue high value software and services sales and business development opportunities within current and prospective client base to achieve or exceed yearly sales goals, increase market share and maximize profits.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant works closely with Sales Executives, Partners plus Product Development and Global Services to help identify, develop, and deliver sales of the insurance solutions. He also can be working as a team with the regional Sales and Pre-Sales for the same objective. He/she is responsible for developing and managing the clients technical and end user relationships and assisting sales executives in selling the strategic vision at c-level to board level as required. In conjunction with the Sales Executives help manage and control the sales cycle from initial prospect contact, client needs analysis, solution presentation, completion of proposals, delivery schedules and product specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or at least 10 years of relevant industry experience, comfortable with business and technical aspects.
- At least 10 years' experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant for Insurance Core Software
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email with IT skilled people
- Motivated, hard-working team player with initiative and able to self-manage
- Good skill in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Thai nationality with a good command of English