Network Administrator: our client, an international digital assets exchange, is looking for an enthusiastic and self-learning individual to join the company.
- Provide administration support for support for inhouse PCs, Servers and cloud-based systems and applications, including setup of new systems and accounts
- Verify security settings and perform internal audits of systems
- Assist with other internal and organizational tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
- 2+ years experience in network and systems administration
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, managed system updates
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and any knowledge of cloud environments would be an advantage
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn about new systems
- Support minded individual with very good attention to detail
- Thai national preferred with good English skills (will be working with foreigners)
This is a good opportunity to show and be rewarded for your strong technical skills, and work in a modern and progress environment. Please apply now or contact us to learn more!