Our client is a leading European software development company based in Thailand. We are searching for "Mid-Level Manual QA Tester" who is able to support an agile team in testing new/enhanced functionalities to web applications with a good attention to detail in a dynamic work environment.
- To produce and ensure high quality software/data deliverables through testing methods and execution. Lead the planning and execution of solution testing during all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Assist in developing and implementing testing strategies, best practice processes and automated testing methodologies throughout the clients- with a view on continuous improvement of testing capabilities
- Test planning, test script preparation and test execution and documentation for all the clients existing and new projects
- Operate as part of a core development team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- At least 3 years' experience in QA Software or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
- Has solid knowledge of aspects of software solution being tested
- Has a good understanding of Functional and Non-functional Requirements in software
- Eagerly automate and apply advanced engineering to the quality assurance discipline by continually identifying new technologies and disciplines as they emerge
- Open to both Thai and foreign nationals (must have several years work experience in Thailand)
- Good command of both written and spoken English
This opportunity to work in a company with high growth potential also comes with an attractive salary. If you would like to learn more then please apply now or contact us for more information!