Our client, specialist food products, is looking for a hard-working and dedicated Marketing Coordinator with exceptional communication skills and networking ability. Senior Marketing Executive is expected to assist with developing and managing content and marketing programs in a fast-paced multinational working environment.
- Make product appeal to the target market
- Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field with age not over 34 years old
- At least 5 years of work experience in marketing
- Provide secretarial support to Executive Management by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, etc.,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
- Multi-level marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Thai national with excellent command in spoken and written English
This permanent role is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing food products company, and comes with an attractive salary / generous benefits. Convenient work location. If you would like to learn more then please contact / apply now!