Our client, a leading global business and technical consultancy firm with a strong presence in Financial Services, is looking for a Lead Product Designer (Web)
- Develops design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications and other UX/UI design deliverable
- Understand the needs of customers through data driven discovery and design.
- Participates in the product definition process with the team and drive the clarification of the user tasks and objectives.
- Research and create realistic, conceptual customer to develop web user experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- At least 5 years' experience in UI / UX design, preferably working on eCommerce sites and / or with large corporate sites
- At least 2 years' working in a management / lead role with other UI / UX designers
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other designers, to ensure delivery of the best possible User Experience.
- Solid hands on skills with relevant tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other wireframing / prototyping tools
- Experience with JIRA and/or InVision is an advantage
- Good English and Thai language skills required
Please contact us to learn more about this exciting career opportunity, and to move your career to the next level with a major international firm!