A specialized provider of back-end technical services, with clients in Australasia and South-East Asia, is looking for Java Developer and Spring Boot Experience to join a professional team. This job opportunity also gives you a chance to work aboard for some projects to build closer relationships with professionals in your field on a global level.
- Job responsibilities include working with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our client's users. Also, be part of a continuous integration process that automates development test suites across multiple applications to provide innovative solutions within our client's DevOps organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields with at least 3 years of experience proficiency with Java
- Strong experience with building RESTful APIs / RESTful Applications, Web Services, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Be able to work abroad for some projects (Maximum 3 months)
- Strong RDBMS understanding
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git) is an advantage
- Strong coding fundamentals Algorithms & Data Structures
- Has knowledge of architecture & application design processes
- Passion for automating & excelling at identifying gaps in processes
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Availability to work full time
- Good command of English
- Thai nationality only
This is a great opportunity to work with in a foreign environment, conveniently located, and with a very attractive salary!