A permanent job with generous benefits package and conveniently located!
Our client is a Global Consulting Firm. We are looking for "a truly professional, productive, results-driven experienced IT Recruiter" with strong interpersonal skills who is ready to work with the Global Recruiting Team (over 100 Nationalities!!) in order to administer recruiting policies and processes to attract, screen and hire Top Tech Candidates.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, as well as screening resumes & applications and updating candidates on hiring processes
- Identify current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online & offline and designing employee referral programs
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in recruitment marketing events to boost company's reputation
- Work closely with a Southeast Asia Team in multicultural environments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results
- Must be able to work independently and with a team effectively
- Have at least 2 years' experience as an IT recruiter; an experienced IT Recruiterfrom recruitment agencies is preferred
- Have a very good knowledge of current IT technologies and trends, with theability to research and learn new technologies and concepts as it applies to company pursuits
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle multiple requirements, deliver results and handle pressure
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to adhere to overlapping timelines of completion
- Thai Nationality with good command of English
This job is a very attractive opportunity to work with a Global Consulting Firm to accelerate your career growth with a generous benefits package. If you would like to learn more then please apply now or contact us for more information!