Our client is a regional specialist systems provider in the Hospitality sector, and currently expanding their operations in Thailand.
IT Project Manager
This customer-facing role is based in central Bangkok. You will be leading projects to implement front office systems, managing all aspects of projects from initial launch meetings through to go live.
The role will require working with internal and external parties, gathering and documenting requirements, planning and communicating work and time estimates, working with development teams to review updated/configured systems, schedule training, identify risks and potential scope creep, and report on project progress.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years work experience, most of which should be with IT systems and applications; experience in the Hotel operations is strongly preferred
- Experience with POS, reservation, and restaurant systems (or similar applications) preferred
- A keen interest to improve skills in implementing business applications and managing those implementation projects
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused and driven to produce good outcomes
- Thai national with good English skills