Our client is a regional specialist systems provider in the Hospitality sector, and currently expanding their operations in Thailand.
- This customer-facing role is based in central Bangkok. You will be leading projects to implement front office systems, managing all aspects of projects from initial launch meetings through to go live.
- The role will require working with internal and external parties, gathering and documenting requirements, planning and communicating work and time estimates, working with development teams to review updated/configured systems, schedule training, identify risks and potential scope creep, and report on project progress.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years work experience, most of which should be with IT systems and applications; experience in the Hotel operations is strongly preferred
- Experience with POS, reservation, and restaurant systems (or similar applications) preferred
- A keen interest to improve skills in implementing business applications and managing those implementation projects
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused and driven to produce good outcomes
- Thai national with good English skills