A small but well established ecommerce start up is seeking a Full Stack (Ruby) developer to join their growing team.
- handle the implementation of a B2B ordering system and APIs, including integration with a legacy ERP system
- design and deploy full-stack web applications as well as planning and rolling out of code deployments
- work closely with UX designer, development team manager and partners to deliver according to requirements
- 3-7 years experience as a software developer
- At least 1 years' experience with Ruby / Rails, and experience with other languages such as Python, Elixir, Perl or Clojure
- keen interest in writing good software in a test driven environment
- you have developed software that has been used in a production environment
- solid experience with Linux, Docker containers and use of Git for source control
- Thai national with a good command of English
This is an excellent (and well paid) opportunity to work in small and well-organised environment where you can see the results of your work. If you feel ready for a role where you can make a difference, then please apply!