Elixir Developer: our client, an active international FinTech with strong growth potential, is looking for highly skilled individuals to join their expanding tech team.
- Develop and improve core systems using Elixir with Phoenix
- Craft high quality code to meet given requirements / specifications for working in a high performance enviroment that also requires accuracy and stability
- Work with team members to ensure effective testing and deployment of new code into active environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
- 3+ years experience developing with Elixir and preferably with Phoenix ; solid experience in other functional languages (Erlang, Clojure, Haskell, Rust) may be considered
- Strong coding and algorithmic skills to write high performance code which is also readable
- Solid background in modern software development practises and deployment
- Interest in the evolution of systems and technologies being used by FinTechs
- Thai national preferred with good English skills (will be working with foreigners)
A great opportunity to be rewarded for your strong technical skills, working in a modern and progressive environment. Salaries are flexible and competitive. Please apply now or contact us to learn more!