Cloud Systems Engineer - a growing international company, developing modern security solutions, is looking for a DevOps specialist to manage systems deployment
- Manage and enhance the company's state-of-the-art serverless deployment infrastructure, based on a range of AWS services and Open Source technologies.
- Reporting to a foreign CTO, you will ensure correct configuration and monitoring of operational systems
- Design and implement ongoing changes to improve performance whilst ensuring optimal cost of deployment
- Attend relevant training events to keep up to date with current and new services on AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer related topic preferred
- At least 2 years experience of DevOps experience using Open Source technologies in Linux environments
- Experience / knowledge of Lambdas, Aurora and other AWS supporting systems (e.g. CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route 53, etc)
- Strong interest in working with microservices using a serverless architecture
- Keen to learn and test new functions whilst maintaining existing infrastructure
- Currently resident in Thailand with good English skills
If you're committed to staying with Kubernetes / Docker, this may be less interesting. But, if you want to explore the emerging model of microservices and serverless deployment, then this is the role for you!
Very convenient and modern location, and comes with an attractive package. Please apply now or contact us to learn more!