A well established technology company in Bangkok is seeking a C++ Developer (preferably with Unreal Engine experience); this is an opportunity to work in a technology led environment that uses modern tools typically not yet in mainstream use.
- Work as part of the product team
- Develop plugins that be used by other games developers to connect with the platform to allow other developers to connect
- Design, write, and maintain well written code that will be efficient, reusable, and reliable
- Identify any process and systems bottlenecks, and help resolve those issues
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in professional coding with C++
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine with an interest in detailed technical work
- Experience in an Agile environment
- A desire to constantly learn and improve
- Good English; foreigners already living in Thailand may be considered
If you’re the type of person who loves technology and who has done and enjoys doing "different" things especially with functional languages then we would like to hear from you!