A well established technology company in Bangkok is seeking a C# Unity Developer; this is an opportunity to work in a technology led environment that uses modern tools typically not yet in mainstream use.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Iterate on versions and provide input to improve game design
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- 2-3 years of experience as Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Experienced in Agile
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently or with a group and proceed with objectives
- Good command of both written and spoken English; foreigners already living in Thailand may be considered
If you’re the type of person who loves technology and who has done and enjoys doing "different" things especially with functional languages then we would like to hear from you!