Our client is a modern international software vendor, focusing on enterprise clients in Banking and Insurance, and now expanding their operations in Thailand. They are looking for a Business Development Manager with potential to grow, and help them take advantage of major opportunities within the local marketplace.
As a highly driven and responsible individual, your primary focus will be managing business opportunities, selling at all levels to close deals and oversee delivery including:
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Set goals for the team to develop business growth and ensure they are met
- Bachelor's degree in business (MBA / Masters preferred)
- At least 3 years' experience in Sales / Management with a Banking and Financial Services Industry or working in a similar capacity
- Experience on business and innovation strategy consulting
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Understanding of Open Innovation concepts and any experience in a relevant area (e.g. with blockchain technologies)
- Very well well organized and driven by success
- Thai national (only) with a good command of English
This permanent role comes with a very attractive package salary and excellent career prospects. If you would like to learn more, please apply now!