Our client, a very well respected eCommerce company with a great reputation to work for, is looking for a "Big Data Engineer" to develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions within organisations.
- Implement big data projects which involves collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large data sets to produce useful insights
- Design efficient and robust ETL workflows and data structures
- Be involved in hands of development work, using various tools and working in a cloud-based environment
- Work with other teams, including Data Science and Product teams, to understand business needs and ensure solutions match their requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or similar fields
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a "Big Data" engineer or equivalent experience with ETL and analytical databases
- Experience with RedShift, Elasticsearch, Kafka and/or Tableau is an advantage
- Have effective team management skills
- Good English skills
This opportunity to work in a well respected, high traffic company has good career growth potential and comes with an attractive salary. If you would like to learn more then please apply now or contact us for more information!