Automated Tester: Our client is a specialist testing services provider, whose projects include a major integration project between two large local financial institutions.
- Work in a corporate environment, coordinating with relevant teams and stakeholders to help define strategies and lead client teams through the testing process
- Review documentation by other teams, and prepare detailed, structured test plans and cases, and then plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create and use automation scripts for running tests, track all issues, and run regression tests
- Track metrics such as defect rates and open defects, and report to management
- Keep up to date with changes in scope and any changes to agreed tools and methodologies
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- 3+ years professional experience as QA Engineer with a solid background in software development QA practices
- Clear understanding of testing processes on a major project, and able to communicate details clearly with relevant people / teams
- Experience writing clear and comprehensive test plans / test cases
- Hands-on experience with white box & black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and writing automated test scripts e.g. Robot Framework
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum processes
- Previous experience in Banking, Finance or FinTech is a plus, as is experience with performance or security testing
- Thai national with good English skills
Successful candidates will join a team of talented team individuals working to international standards with great learning opportunities. These roles come very good salaries - apply now for more details!